New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla co-founder and former CTO JB Straubel says EV batteries ought to final for about 15 years
- Tesla sends out ‘Cyber Rodeo’ invitations for Giga Texas opening
- Tesla is planning an enormous Megapack challenge at Gigafactory Texas to keep away from unreliable electrical grid
- Tesla’s head of AI is on sabbatical and persons are apprehensive
- Tesla (TSLA) broadcasts one other inventory break up; shareholders to vote later this yr
- Tesla halts manufacturing at Gigafactory Shanghai as town shuts down attributable to surge in COVID-19 instances
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You may as well charge us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.