New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla might have a number of surprises at Cyber Rodeo – two Cybertrucks and a few unidentified autos noticed
- Tesla now expects Gigafactory Shanghai shutdown to increase to not less than Friday – lacking out on over 24,000 EVs
- Rivian reviews producing 2,553 EVs in Q1 of 2022, delivering 1,227 of them
- CATL’s battery plant in Germany, its first exterior of China, receives manufacturing approval for 8 GWh per yr
- Norway retains breaking EV adoption data, Tesla Mannequin Y leads the cost
- Nissan proclaims it’s designing a Lunar Terrain Automobile for NASA alongside Teledyne and Sierra House
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may as well charge us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.