New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by way of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla automobile crashes into $3.5 million jet after being dangerously ‘summoned’ by proprietor
- Tesla’s gross margin and income are surging together with costs, and it needed to clarify itself
- Tesla is already utilizing cobalt-free LFP batteries in half of its new vehicles produced
- Tesla is testing in-car Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity with a number of main web suppliers
- Hyundai and We Drive Photo voltaic deploy IONIQ 5s with V2G tech within the Netherlands to create the ‘world’s first bi-directional metropolis’
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.