Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Verify the battery earlier than shopping for a used EV & monitor your battery efficiency with month-to-month insights utilizing Recurrent’s free battery studies for EV homeowners.
New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re obtainable.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q1 2022 outcomes: beat each income and revenue expectations in document quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms its order fee surged after the Tremendous Bowl
- Tesla and Panasonic are rumored to be behind a multibillion-dollar battery manufacturing facility mission with $700M in incentives on the road in Oklahoma
- Tesla has now greater than 100,000 folks in its Full Self-Driving Beta program – is an accelerated fee of enchancment coming?
- Tesla attacked in multi-million-dollar nationwide advert marketing campaign as a part of billionaire’s weird Senate run
- Elon Musk claims Tesla homeowners have ‘tremendous low utilization’ of included cellular charger, however stats present in any other case
- Tesla Giga Shanghai formally restarts manufacturing with workers sleeping on the manufacturing facility, expects sluggish ramp
- BMW unveils i7 electrical automotive with over 300 miles of vary and a much less polarizing design
- Lightyear companions with MyWheels to provide over 5,000 SEV fashions to automotive sharing platform
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s also possible to fee us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.