New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla is going through second assault on its proper to promote and repair its electrical vehicles in Oklahoma
- Tesla launches Mannequin Y Commonplace Vary AWD for workers beginning at $60,000 and with a couple of upgrades
- Tesla’s world’s largest battery has been shut down for months on account of investigation, however it’s nonetheless shifting forward with growth
- Toyota launches bZ4X electrical SUV with beginning value of $42,000
- Federal tax credit will quickly be phased out for Toyota EV prospects within the US
- Nissan USA nixes a number of trims for 2023 LEAF EVs, updates exterior however not a lot else
- Lucid pronounces Efficiency model of Air Grand Touring with 446-mile vary and 1,050 horsepower
Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Test the battery earlier than shopping for a used EV & monitor your battery efficiency with month-to-month insights utilizing Recurrent’s free battery reviews for EV homeowners.
Comply with Mikey:
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You too can fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.