The longer term could very nicely show electrical and no person needs to overlook out, least of all of the trade incumbents. These giants have dominated the sector for the previous century and usually are not about at hand it over to a bunch of newcomers. Nonetheless, many of those newcomers have determined benefits with their clean-slate strategy. This month, we take a deep dive into the race for EV management and people almost certainly to win it.
In the meantime, others are scrambling to construct a foothold within the rising area of autonomous supply. Loads of smaller gamers are already energetic however when a number one autonomous driving specialist groups up with new mobility’s poster little one, it bears watching. Uber and Motional have confirmed up to now that they don’t seem to be afraid to interrupt the mould and take possibilities.
March’s challenge additionally features a chat with the Chief Govt of Renault do Brasil, who’s pioneering some progressive new mobility ideas tailor-made to satisfy Brazil’s distinctive wants. We additionally characteristic perception into how the subsequent era of EV batteries are shaping up and the potential legal responsibility dangers related to self-driving vehicles.
On this challenge:
- How real looking are GM’s e-mobility management goals?
- Legal responsibility guidelines threaten autonomous truck uptake
- Uber and Motional: the right match for autonomous supply?
- Renault goals to Mobilize new mobility in Brazil
- How is AI driving the way forward for micromobility?
- Democratised expertise has catalysed autonomous driving efforts
- EV battery manufacturing has room for enchancment
- May V2X connectivity be the answer sensible motorways want?
- New electrical busmaker touts BEV and FCEV advantages
- A standard language and greatest apply key to AV growth success
- One yr in: Biden, local weather change, and the auto trade
- Powertrain shift requires big behind the scenes adjustments
- AI is reshaping the logistics trade
- Scaling linked companies means unlocking car information